A. Use of the Website
- The content on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, financial, or professional advice.
- You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You must not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit any content or information on this website.
- You may not use any automated means, including robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar technologies, to access the website or extract information from it.
- We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the website at any time for any reason, without notice or liability.
B. Intellectual Property
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and video, is owned by Missouri Firearms Network or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- You may not use any of the content on this website without the express written permission of Missouri Firearms Network.
- The information on this website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Missouri Firearms Network makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
D. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Missouri Firearms Network be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising from or in connection with the use of this website or the information, services, or products provided on this website.
- This limitation of liability applies to all claims, regardless of the basis of the claim, including but not limited to contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other theory of liability.
E. Changes to the Terms
- Missouri Firearms Network reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time.
- Your continued use of the website following any changes to these Terms will indicate your acceptance of the new terms.
F. Governing Law
These Terms and your use of the website are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
G. Dispute Resolution
- Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms or the use of this website shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Missouri.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms